Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning Jog-May 25,2011

The First Gentle Shower Has Rested
Setting A Chill to the Grass
The Morning Songs of the Birds have Alarmed
As the Blue Tailed Bird Sits High And Quiet off the Ground
Natures Scent Has Perfumed the Air
As Man's Scent of Freshness
Passes Through to Consume and Even to Harm
And When the My Shadow has Touched Fence
The Beast of Your Yard Barks
Setting off the Alarms of Those Around Him
Children Load for Their First Morning Rides
As Mothers and Fathers Rush to Their Cars
Nature Passes Them By
While I Am yet Passing Nature
My Thought Run To and Fro
While Trying to Decide what Valley to Venture Next
My Human Prayer Tries to Keeps Up With Me
As God Opens My Eyes to See His Written and Illustrated Work
His Masterpiece Beautful
Whether My Run Is On A Road of Fields and Jungles
Or In the Heart of Man's Creation Given By God

No comments:

Post a Comment