Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moving On..... ?????

At the moment, I just feel like going off on a random tangent about relationships and the man I love dearly, but has hurt me! I forgive him, I really do, but even though we are not together it hurts because of one issue I wish he never told me about. However, he still had the audacity to ask me to be back with him. That blew me! How do men go off, do you dirty, get caught and then ask you to be with them. And even ask you to marry them! REALLY? I see nothing manly about it! I won't use the word dog, but I will use the words BOY and JERK! Right now, I really desire a man who is going to care for me! Romance me! Causes me to smile throughout the day with just the thought of him! I am just ready to meet Prince Charming! I want to be swept off my feet! But I will never forget him! I spent six years of my life with him, growing up, learning, loving, hurting, having fun, etc... He was my best friend, he really was and at one point he was my entire world! I will miss him! GOSH, I really love this dude! But time causes for changes and I believe it is time to move on! No longer will I be hindered by hurt or memories of the past. I am excited to meet someone new! And when I find him, he will be ALL I want and NEED in a MAN. He won't remind me of the past. I won't have to say to him, "Well my ex....blah blah" Because he will be beyond that!

No comments:

Post a Comment