Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today While In My Feelings...

Status is Changing Decline has Declined I'm On My Way to Better Days.... Andre Jones............................................. Today while I was in my feelings... I grew up Grew up from trying to impress... From trying to love with a brokenheart... From trying to keep friends around.. Because when... When I was growing up up UP... None of this was nothing but a thing... It was dust, now like Adam... All my feelings have become... Become part of my human nature... Their first impressions of me: Everyone knew I had the cash... Everyone knew I had the house... Everyone knew I had the car... Everyone knew I had the "parents"... In my house: mom and brother... Under the roof of my grandparents... However, because of the dress.. The talk... the education... To the eyes I had it all...To the eyes I have it all... But in my own mind, I knew... I know... I know I was just fine... And one day I will be even better... To the eyes... I have the life... To God... I have favor... To my flesh, I envy... Not my neighbore flesh, But I envy my future... Awaiting my future, to be held tight... Tight into my hands... With my hands in HIS hands... I know HE'LL take me... Take me to that place... Where HE desires for me to be... Where not only my flesh... But my Spirit, Mind, and Soul... Will be happy... My heart satisfied... But open to receive more... Today in my feelings I almost fell into doubt... Of how people feel about me.. How they care about me... How they think about me... But I remember... This life is for me to live... Everyday I wake up... I wake up to see... To see my beautiFULL face... And one day, the man... The man I will call mine... Will invoke himself with my presence... His breath into mind... We will become ONE... Today while in my feelings... I faced fear with a smile... I faced doubt with "A glass half full"... I faced growing up into a bigger part me... A part of me that's uncontainable to eyes... Misunderstood by the crowd... Disrespected by the spectators... Mistreated by the closest of friends... Today...Now... and Forever... While in my feelings, I will no longer be lost... Be defeated... By the assumptions of... Of what the eyes may see...say... or think... About me... Today While In My Feelings................................... My Good Days Outweigh My... My Bad Days... My Bad Days..... A. B. Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment